[Gluster-users] Adding bricks to DHT

Roland Rabben roland at jotta.no
Sun Dec 6 17:28:53 UTC 2009

My problem is that I can't change directory names without a lot of hassle.
We have a hashed directory structure in our application that we rely on
GlusterFS to store.

Is there a way of copying files behind GlusterFS' back and have GlusterFS
pick up on the change with a self heal?

It seems that a system designed for scalability should tolerate eh... being
scaled...?

Regards
Roland

--