[Gluster-users] upgrade 2.0.2 to 2.0.9?

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:31:52 UTC 2010

Make sure all your clients know about all your bricks, make sure the hostnames are correct, etc.
Make sure there's communications between the nodes, on the glusterfs prort.
And at worst, move the /data/export directory to /data/export.old and make a new /data/export
Remount on all servers, and run some tests (perhaps with bonnie++).

Once you are happy with the performance and functionality, move the files in /data/export.old/ back to /data/export by copying them over.