[Gluster-users] Is there a way to prevent file deletion by accident?

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Sat Aug 14 04:47:31 UTC 2010

Hi John,

We don't have such a feature. Would you like to elaborate if you need this just as an alternative to aliasing rm on the shell or do you want to put this to use in some different scenerio  - like a trash folder.

We do have some trash folder functionality, but its old and not supported right now as not many found a good use for it since.

Regards,
Tejas.