[Gluster-users] Change replica count

Cheng Yaodong chyd at ihep.ac.cn
Thu Dec 16 14:06:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am prepared to use gluster as HOME directory. I find the replica count of one volume has to be set while creating.
I wonder if possible to change it when the volume began to run. Other system, eg, MFS support replica count modification
on runtime. If gluster also support this function, please let me know.
Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
yaodong

2010-12-16
Computing center,the Institute of High Energy Physics, China
Yaodong CHENG                   Tel: (+86) 10 8823 6008
P.O. Box 918-7                     Fax: (+86) 10 8823 6839
Beijing 100049                      Email: Yaodong.Cheng at ihep.ac.cn
P.R. China                             Yaodong.Cheng at cern.ch