[Gluster-users] [3.1.1] NFS sparse file corruption problems?

Christian Fischer christian.fischer at easterngraphics.com
Fri Dec 17 07:31:59 UTC 2010

Any known issues with replicated volumes, sparse image files exported via NFS?

I can install a xen virual machine (XCP), a can boot it 2 or three times,
after that ext3 seems complete corrupted, I'm unable to boot from the image.

I can see jdb kernel messages regarding the journal, it seems missing.

I do some install tests now to see if it is reproducable or not, and if it
appears  if i do native glusterfs mounts instead of nfs mounts.

Thanks
Christian