[Gluster-users] Possible workaround for a problem with a "permissions" or "file access" error

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Mon Dec 20 20:43:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 at 3:36pm, Joe Landman wrote

> Has someone somewhere compiled a complete list of the settable config
> elements and their meanings?  I don't know if the settings simply set
> key-value pairs, or if they actually impact things.  A listing of these would
> be nice, though I found what we found by some creative guessing based upon
> older configurations.

This came up recently, and the wiki has been updated with all the options
and their default values:

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.1:_Setting_Volume_Options

Also, an RFE for "gluster volume info" was submitted such that it always
displays the volume options in use.  Currently it only displays values
that have been changed from their defaults.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
QB3 Shared Cluster Sysadmin