[Gluster-users] gigabit to "infiniband storage network"

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:43:42 UTC 2010

Your descriptions are very confusing so I just wanted to make sure you
know that you can export gluster over infiniband and over gigE
(tcp/ip) from the same gluster storage node as long as it has both
infiniband and gigE connectivity:

volume server
  type protocol/server
  option transport-type ib-verbs
  option auth.addr.iothreads.allow 10.0.0.*
  option auth.addr.iothreads-dist.allow 10.0.0.*
  subvolumes iothreads iothreads-dist
end-volume

volume server-tcp
   type protocol/server
   option transport-type tcp
   option auth.addr.iothreads.allow 10.0.1.*
   option auth.addr.iothreads-dist.allow 10.0.1.*
   subvolumes iothreads iothreads-dist
end-volume

HTH,
Sabuj Pattanayek