[Gluster-users] Where is log file of GlusterFS 3.0?

lesonus lesonus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 05:29:21 UTC 2010

I not found log file of Gluster 3.0!

In the past, I install well with GlusterFS 2.06, and Log file of server
and Client placed in /var/log/glusterfs/...
But after install GlusterFS 3.0( on Centos5.4 64 bit), (4 server + 1
client),
I start glusterFS servers and client, and type *df -H* at client, result
is : "Transport endpoint is not connected"
*I want to detect BUG, but I not found any log file in
/var/log/glusterfs/... (both client and 4 server)*
althought gluterserver  process  is running, port 6996 is opened,
communication between 4 server and 1 client is good.

I start normally 4 server by command:
/glusterfsd -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-server.vol/
and Client by command:
/modprobe fuse
//glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol /mnt/glusterfs
/
Thank you very much!!!