[Gluster-users] maxing out cpu

Shehjar Tikoo shehjart at gluster.com
Fri Jan 8 08:28:43 UTC 2010

The callgrind output can be opened using kcachegrind. See the attd
png for what I observe here. For some reason, inode_path is consuming
unusual amount of CPU. This could be a resurfacing of a bug we thought
was fixed by an earlier patch. Do you still have the logs for this
particular run? Those are what we need to start looking deeper.

Thanks
-Shehjar