[Gluster-users] translator nufa and server side

anthony garnier sokar6012 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:42:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I got few questions :

1 - I was wondering  what was the avantages of client side and server side.
Because
I got a Infiniband backbone, so is it possible to have client in Giga
Ethernet and to make servers communicate and organize data between us
with the Infiniband network.

2 - With de Nufa translator, does the server must have to be both server and client?
In case of interconnexion of remote area, can we prefer server wich are local than those remote.

Thx to answer.