[Gluster-users] Same volume exported to both ethernet and infiniband.

tegner at renget.se tegner at renget.se
Thu Jan 21 13:00:45 UTC 2010

Suppose I have a storage system consisting of a number of storage nodes
(say four). These nodes are all equipped with infiniband ports to export
the filesystem to a cluster. I guess this is standard, but would it in
this case be possible to have all storage nodes (all four of them)
equipped also with a gigabit nic, and export _the same_ filesystem, at the
same time, to a second cluster (a "gigabit cluster")?

Regards, and thanks,

/jon