[Gluster-users] HA NFS

Layer7 Consultancy info at layer7.be
Fri Jul 23 10:22:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been doing some testing with ucarp and unfs, but without any luck. The
VIP failover works flawlessly and clients only lose 1 ICMP echo reply while
pinging the VIP during failover. However, file transfers are interrupted and
never finish and the processes are hanging. Could anybody give me some more
details on how to set this up?

Best regards,
Koen Calliauw