[Gluster-users] Inconsistent volume

Andy Pace APace at singlehop.com
Mon Jul 26 20:37:17 UTC 2010

I too would like to know how to "sync up" a replicated pair of bricks. Right now I've got a slight difference between the 2...

Scale-n-defrag.sh didn't do much either. Looking forward to some help :)

                     13182120616 139057220 12362648984   2% /export
Vs
                     13181705324 139057208 12362233500   2% /export

Granted, it's a very small amount (and the total availalble is slightly different), but the amount used should be the same, no?