[Gluster-users] Boot GSP node with KVM and VirtIO

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Sun Mar 14 08:41:36 UTC 2010

Hi Jorgen,

Thanks for using GSP. GSP, as you know was released recently
and as an open source software company, we do rely a lot on
the community to test all the huge combinations of hardware
and software stacks ( including the virtualized ones ) as we
cannot have it all in-house.

I do not think we have done testing with VirtIO itself yet.
I would request you to log a bug in gluster bugzilla for this
so it can be tracked and worked on. It would help if you
can put as much information in the defect and also help the
developers when they work on it and if they require more
information.

Feel free to let us know of any other feedback you have
with GSP of GlusterFS.

Do let us know how you are using Gluster, the configuration,
the applications for which you store the data for etc.

Regard,
Tejas Bhise.