[Gluster-users] Mixing transport-types?

Nikola Garafolic nikola.garafolic at srce.hr
Thu Mar 25 09:53:01 UTC 2010

Browsing mail archives, I found this:
http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2010-February/003862.html

So, if I use both infiniband and gigE for all gluster storage nodes,
does that mean that gluster storage nodes will work via infiniband and
that client will access gluster via tcp?

It sounds confusing, but I dont see any other use for setting both
infiniband and tcp on gluster storage node.

Regards,
Nikola