[Gluster-users] Mixing transport-types?

Nikola Garafolic nikola.garafolic at srce.hr
Thu Mar 25 12:32:38 UTC 2010

I have 4 gluster storage nodes, they have both IB and ETH. Since this
gluster storage should be used for cluster, problem is that cluster
nodes have IB and cluster frontend has ETH. So in theory cluster nodes
could mount gluster via IB, and frontend via ETH, right?

Running two or more gluster clients with different transport type (if
gluster storage nodes are set to run via IB and ETH) will not cause any
problems?

Regards,
Nikola