[Gluster-users] proposed new doco for "Gluster 3.1: Installing GlusterFS on OpenSolaris"

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Sep 24 03:22:34 UTC 2010

Paul -
If you give me until Monday to test I can get you some feedback. On first glance it looks excellent!

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/