[Gluster-users] df: `/mnt/ext': Transport endpoint is not connected

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:07:54 UTC 2011

I have 2 gluster servers server1 and server2. I am also using gluser
native client to take advantage of failover.

I was trying to do a failure testing but what I see is that when I
stop volume on one of the gluster servers I see:

df: `/mnt/ext': Transport endpoint is not connected

I thought if native gluster is used then it will also take care of
failover for eg: if server1 goes down it will still service requests
to server2?