[Gluster-users] Glusterfs cluster recovery and healing setup.

pranithk at gluster.com pranithk at gluster.com
Tue Mar 8 15:32:36 UTC 2011

hi Hareem,
     When the NODE1 comes back up it will automatically be part of cluster and the self-heal of the files will happen whenever they are accessed. If you want to sync the files manually, follow the instructions in http://europe.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.1:_Triggering_Self-Heal_on_Replicate