[Gluster-users] Seeking Feedback on Gluster Development Priorities/Roadmap

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:37:12 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

Thanks for asking!

Documentation for sure lacks some important details. I have serveral
questions like:

1) How to effectively replicate on the other data center asynchronuously.
2) Support for async replication in addition to sync replication. This
might be helpful and self heal may not be required in that case.
2) More info on Data center replication setup
3) It will be good to get some performance information /experience
from those people who are already using it and post it on the gluster
site.
4) Some info on how to make gluster run as a web service. For eg: I
currently don't know how to effectively create a web service to serve
browser clients.
5) Best practices info

Mostly it's around getting more information out that we can read and understand!

Thanks!