[Gluster-users] Quick question regarding xfs_repair

Terry Haley terry_haley at dfci.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:53:36 UTC 2011

A question I'd still like to hear from a Dev on is the situation of a
striped Gluster cluster and how the system handles a file request when 1 of
4 nodes is down.

If it is unable to reconstruct the file from the stripes, does it complain?
This seems like common sense, but I'd like a definite answer.