[Gluster-users] Self heal doesn't seem to work when file is updated

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:24:54 UTC 2011

Can you please let me know the cases so that I can get started with
the script? Or if you are already planning on doing it then can you
please let me know?

Self healing seems to be of concern for majority of people and for me
too. So atleast having some kind of monitoring will help reduce that
concern :)