[Gluster-users] Re : Req details for "config as like striping with fail over" for many servers

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:16:28 UTC 2011

Hi Amar/Burnash/jeff

Thanks for the replies and i will plan for uniform disk space.Is there any
RAID-5 Kind of setup possible through glusterfs 3.1.x.If it is possible, out
of 10 systems, if one server failure is acceptable among the gluster
peers.you have any configuration steps,please share with me ?

glusterfs 3.1.2 will support afr/unify Translator kind of setup ? if it is
possible, can you share with me the configuration examples? if not,what are
the Translators support for glusterfs 3.1.2 ?

Regards,
Varadharajan