[Gluster-users] Gluster on Clustered Storage

Indivar Nair indivar.nair at techterra.in
Mon Sep 12 09:07:02 UTC 2011

So in other words, for Gluster, I should configure the storage as 2
individual LUNs, and then create Replicated Volumes for High Availability.

That would mean sparing 50% of the space for replicated files, more like a
mirror, right?

Also, how fast is Gluster at Listing files in large directories, say with
2000 - 4000 files, each?
The Technical FAQ answers this question, but doesn't provide any numbers.

Regards,

Indivar Nair