[Gluster-users] High CPU Usage After Glusterfs install

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:20:09 UTC 2012

Ah, now I see.  We had a replica/distributed setup before about a year ago
and it ran very well.  :-)  been away from it for a while, but helping a
friend out and am back using Gluster.  I am actually excited about the 3.3
release coming and also about seeing the management console that is being
built.