[Gluster-users] Fwd: glusterfs-3.3.0qa30 released

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 13:35:38 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Could you please provide debian packages, that can be used to upgrade
> from
> http://download.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/Debian/5.0.3/glusterfs_3.2.5-1_amd64.deb?
>
> I know this is redhat and all, but it would allow me to run some
> tests :).
>
> Much appreciated if possible.

Agreed - I would like to see this, and we're currently working on a solution. I'll let you guys know when we have something.

Also, for QA and beta releases, let's be clear - this is not intended as an upgrade path for production systems, and I don't want to hear any complaining if you lose data - bug reports, yes; whining, no :)

-JM