[Gluster-users] Constant fuse client crashes "fixed" by setting performance.write-behind: off. Any hope for a 4.1.8 release?

brandon at thinkhuge.net brandon at thinkhuge.net
Tue Mar 19 16:01:10 UTC 2019

Hey Artem,

Wondering have you tried this "performance.write-behind: off" setting?  I've
added this to my multiple separate gluster clusters but, I won't know until
weekend ftp backups run again if it helps with our situation as a
workaround.

We need this fixed highest priority I know that though.

Can anyone please advise what steps can I take to get similar crash log
information from CentOS 7 yum repo built gluster?  Would that help if I
shared that?