[Gluster-users] File system very slow

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:14:05 UTC 2020

Also,

can you provide a ping between the nodes, so we get an idea of the lattency between the nodes.
Also, I'm interested how much time  it  takes  on the bricks to 'du'.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 27 май 2020 г. 10:27:34 GMT+03:00, Karthik Subrahmanya <ksubrahm at redhat.com> написа:
>Hi,
>
>Please provide the following information to understand the setup and
>debug
>this further:
>- Which version of gluster you are using?
>- 'gluster volume status atlassian' to confirm both bricks and shds are
>up
>or not
>- Complete output of 'gluster volume profile atlassian info' before
>running
>'du' and during 'du'. Redirect this output to separate files and attach
>them here
>- Get the client side profile as well by following
>https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Performance%20Testing/
>- 'gluster volume heal atlassian info' to check whether there are any
>pending heals and client side heal is contributing to this
>
>Regards,
>Karthik
>
>On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 1:06 AM <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I had a parsing error. It is Volume Name: atlassian
>>
>> On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:12 PM <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> # gluster volume info
>>>
>>> Volume Name: myvol
>>> Type: Replicate
>>> Volume ID: cbdef65c-79ea-496e-b777-b6a2981b29cf
>>> Snapshot Count: 0
>>> Number of Bricks: 1 x 2 = 2
>>> Transport-type: tcp
>>> Bricks:
>>> Brick1: node1:/data/foo/gluster
>>> Brick2: node2:/data/foo/gluster
>>> Options Reconfigured:
>>> client.event-threads: 4
>>> server.event-threads: 4
>>> performance.stat-prefetch: on
>>> network.inode-lru-limit: 16384
>>> performance.md-cache-timeout: 1
>>> performance.cache-invalidation: false
>>> performance.cache-samba-metadata: false
>>> features.cache-invalidation-timeout: 600
>>> features.cache-invalidation: on
>>> performance.io-thread-count: 16
>>> performance.cache-refresh-timeout: 5
>>> performance.write-behind-window-size: 5MB
>>> performance.cache-size: 1GB
>>> transport.address-family: inet
>>> storage.fips-mode-rchecksum: on
>>> nfs.disable: on