[Gluster-users] gluster replica 3 with third less powerful machine

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 10:31:25 UTC 2020

I would use the thord system as an arbiter which stores only metadata of the file , but no data.
For such systems , SSDs are most optimal.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В вторник, 20 октомври 2020 г., 16:53:59 Гринуич+3, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> написа:

Hi

I have 3 servers but the third one is a very low machine compared to the 2 others servers.
How could I create a replica 3 in order to prevent split-brain, but tell the gluster to not use the third node too much???
I hope I can make myself understandable.

Thanks

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

________