[Gluster-users] Fwd: files not syncing up with glusterfs 3.1.2

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Mon Feb 21 17:57:09 UTC 2011

>>  Thanks, Joe.  Both servers use NTP against the same subnet router so it's
> unlikely that they had a time discrepancy.  I just checked the two servers
> and their times are consistent with each other at the moment.

...same with our machines here.  all running ntpd.

it's good to hear i'm not alone with this issue - it's been making me tear
my hair out.  it's a show-stopper for a file system...

joe - i really hope your correct with 3.1.3 fixing this.  i'd dearly love to
hear from any gluster people - anonymous or otherwise... ;)  these kind of
errors really undermine that cast iron feeling you need when thinking about
using a filesystem in a live production environment.

regards to all,

paul